It may be the middle of summer, but with August and September creeping up in the not-too-distant future, many places are gearing up for kids going back to school. Backcountry.com is no different.
They have several brand name lines of autumn-oriented rain jackets just right for the school-age young ones in your life, with many colors and styles to choose from for both boys and girls.
1) Junior Kirstie “Navy Pony” by Joules. Girls who love horses will absolutely adore this Junior Kirstie “Navy Pony” rain jacket by Joules. The size range is not that wide, 6-9/10 so check the sizing chart to match up your little horse groomer’s size with Joules’ sizing.
2) Columbia Arcadia Jacket. This jacket is for the girl who loves either purple or green. The “Candy Mint” jacket is on sale for $39.96, but only in XS. The “Light Grape” color goes from XXS to XL, and is sold at regular price.
3) Zipline Rain Jacket from North Face. Girls who love rainy days can rejoice. The Zipline jacket is the jacket that’s got the most color choices and sizes available, plus three of the color choices are on sale: the “Fortuna Blue,” “Violet Tulip Purple,” and “Sugary Pink/Hamachi Yellow.” Check the sizing charts to make sure you’re getting the right size for your adventurous puddle-jumper.
1) Zipline Rain Jacket from North Face. This is essentially the same jacket, just cut for boys, with decidedly more masculine colors like red and black, plus there’s a shade of green whose name, “Krypton Green,” pays a bit of tribute to “Superman.” The “Fiery Red” jacket, however, is discontinued. There are several colors on sale, and among them are “Koi Orange,” “Monster Blue,” and “Acrylic Orange.”
2) Rain-zilla Jacket from Columbia. This is something of a nod to all the boys out there who absolutely love “Godzilla.” The shell material is 100% Hydroplus nylon, and the lining is 100% polyester microfleece. It’s the perfect combination for stomping around in mud puddles and basically having good clean fun in the rain.
3) Kamik “Raindrops” Rain Boot. A perfect pairing with the “Rain-zilla” jacket, this heavy-duty boys’ slip-on boot is made of synthetic rubber, with a removable EVA Kamik Comfort Insole. What’s great about this boot is that was crafted in Montreal, where it was also put to the test in inclement conditions. This makes it a match made in rainy heaven for your puddle-stomper.
Whether it’s singing or puddle-stomping at recess, keeping warm on an autumn hayride or out having an early-autumn camping adventure out in the yard or a just-before-school trip to the mountains, these back-to-school jackets are worth every penny, especially if you check Rebateszone to save even more money using Backcountry.com’s coupon codes. Get ahead of the back-to-school crowd and use the codes right now, ahead of time, so your kids will have their jackets primed and ready for the upcoming school year, even if they don’t need them right away.